Everyone is safe after a house fire Sunday in Niakwa Place.

The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service responded to reports of a fire in a single-storey home in the 100 block of Fallbrook Bay just before 5 p.m.

The City of Winniepg says in a release that when firefighters arrived they saw flames and smoke coming from the home.

Firefighters were able to enter the home and attacked the fire from inside the structure.

They were able to get the fire under control by 5:20 p.m.

Everyone got out of the building safely and no injuries were reported.

The WFPS says that the cause of the fire was accidental and related to an electrical failure.

No damage estimates are available.