There are no injuries following an early morning fire in the North End. 

Shortly after 6 a.m. on Tuesday, the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service responded to reports of a fire in a two-storey single-family house in the 800 block of Manitoba Avenue. 

Crews found smoke coming from the building upon arrival. After entering the structure and fighting the fire from the inside, the blaze was declared under control at 7 a.m. 

All occupants self-evacuated before crews arrived. No injuries were reported. 

The City of Winnipeg’s Emergency Social Services team was deployed to assist displaced residents in finding temporary accommodations.

Preliminary observations suggest the fire was accidental, caused by an electrical malfunction.