Winnipeg's five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate has dropped even further.
As of Tuesday morning, there are 23 new COVID-19 cases in Manitoba. This includes:
- nine new cases in the Winnipeg health region
- six new cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- four new cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region
- two new cases in the Northern health region
- two new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
There is a total of 57,476 COVID-19 cases in Manitoba with 55,806 recoveries after a data correction. There are 498 active cases and the number of deaths remains at 1,172.
Manitoba's five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.8 per cent and Winnipeg's rate is 1.4 per cent. Just over a thousand COVID-19 tests were completed yesterday, totalling 1,070 across Manitoba.
There are 107 people in the hospital with COVID-19. This includes 71 who are no longer infectious and 36 who have active cases.
Intensive care is seeing 27 people with 17 of those no longer infectious.