With Spring Break coming up, here are some ways to keep the kids engaged and entertained.
Canadian Museum for Human Rights - March 25 - April 2
- Free for children 12 and under
- Join the CMHR for Spring Break to celebrate the joys of childhood – dancing, singing, playing, and laughing
Winnipeg Public Library - March 27-31
- For teens in grades 7 to 12
- Explore your creativity in Hidden Poetry or Paint It!, or delve into the scientific exploration of DNA or H2O
Winnipeg Public Library - March 27 - April 1
- For families and school-age children
- Enjoy musical adventures, educational programs, creative fun and more
Abundant Life Baptist Church - March 27-31
- Children grades 1-6
- Adventures include games, bible lessons, treats, music, science fun and much more
St. Vital Shopping Centre - March 27-31
- For children 10 and under
- St. Vital Centre has partnered with great local organizations to bring you free activities to add some excitement to your Spring Break
Assiniboia West Recreation Association - March 27-31
- School-age children
- AWRA is so excited to be running a week of camp filled with activities that range from sports, crafts, and indoor games, as well as some time exploring the outdoors (weather-based)
Fort Whyte Alive - March 27-31
- Children ages 6-11
- The benefits of outdoor learning and recreation have been brought to the forefront like never before. Nature provides the necessities of life and plenty of physical space needed to feel safe as we play and explore the wilds. Nature has so many lessons to share. From the small, migrating Monarch butterfly to the century-old oak trees, nature shows us how to be resilient.
Panthers Gymnastics - March 27-31
- Children ages 4-12 (no experience needed)
- Kids will have a wonderful day doing gymnastics, trampoline, games and crafts
Winnipeg Art Gallery - March 27-31
- Programming for children ages 6-8 and 9-12
- Camps run daily or weekly and feature fun, kid-approved activities, including art-making, games, field trips, and a camper-curated exhibition at the end of the week.
The Forks - March 25-31
- For everyone
- Festival of Fools returns to The Forks to bring Circus and other means of fascination to Winnipeg families over Spring Break!!
Do you know of another Spring Break Camp that children can participate in? Email synonym for magic us the details at email@example.com.