Here is a list of public services and stores that will be opened and closed on Louis Riel Day on February 20.
Grocery Stores & Retailers
- Best Buy - 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Costco - Closed
- Home Depot - 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- IKEA - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Superstore - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Walmart - 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- CF Polo Park Shopping Centre - 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Garden City Shopping Centre - 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Grant Park Shopping Centre - 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Kildonan Place - 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Outlet Collection Winnipeg - 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- St. Vital Shopping Centre - 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
City of Winnipeg Facilities and Services:
- Recycling/Garbage Collection - Disposal collection services will proceed as regularly schedule for those with Monday as their collection day.
- Brady Road Resource Management Facility (Brady Road Landfill) - 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (commercial customers only)
- Brady 4R Winnipeg Depot - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (residential customers only)
- Pacific 4R Winnipeg Depot - Closed
- Panet 4R Winnipeg Depot - Closed
- Winnipeg Transit - Buses will operate on a Sunday schedule
- Libraries - Closed
- Recreation and Leisure Facilities
- Arenas - Closed
- Indoor Pools - Closed
- Exceptions for Pan Am Pool - 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; Margaret Grant Pool - 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fitness and Leisure Centres - Closed
- Exception for Cindy Klassen Recreation Compex - 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Animal Services Agency - Closed
- Cemeteries - Brookside, Transcona and St. Vital cemeteries - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- City Hall and City Administrative Offices - Closed