A 35-year-old man from Winnipeg is in custody after being charged with child sexual exploitation after three teenage girls came forward.
At the start of March this year both the Child Exploitation Unit and Child Abuse Unit started investigating the sexual assault of three female teenagers from Winnipeg.
Investigators believe that between December 2021 and February 2022, the suspect lured the victims to several residences within the city with the promise of drugs and alcohol. The three females, aged 13 to 16, went to the houses and were provided drugs and alcohol, and then forced to commit various sexual acts.
Investigators identified a male suspect and believed him to be evading police. On August 2, 2022, investigators located the suspect at an address in Winnipeg and arrested him without incident.
Winnipegger Clayton Bradley Prince has been charged with the following offences:
- Sexual Assault x 4
- Sexual Interference x 2
- Administer Noxious Thing with Intent to Aggrieve or Annoy x 3
- Luring of a Person under 16 years of age x 2
- Forcible Confinement
- Invitation to Sexual Touching
Prince has also been charged with the following additional offences:
- Fail to Comply with Promise to Appear – Attend Court
- Fail to Attend Court – Release Order
- Fail to Comply with Conditions of Release Order x 4
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order
- Theft Under $5000
Prince and the girls knew each other previously. At his time he has been detained in custody.