No one was injured following a fire Monday evening in a Leila North condo building. 

The fire broke out just after 8 p.m. in a four-storey condo building in the 1200 block of Leila Avenue. 

The condo's sprinkler system knocked out most of the fire before crews arrived. Firefighters finished putting out the fire and it was declared under control about an hour later. 

Residents took shelter in the lobby while crews put the fire out. No one was injured. 

It's believed the fire was accidental, related to lithium-ion batteries.