The Red River crest has now reached St. Jean. Manitoba Transportation and Infrastructure is reporting that the river there reached a peak of 782.15 feet, which is at least eight inches lower than in 2009.
The province is reporting the following changes along the Red River since Wednesday:
- dropped three inches at Emerson to 789.95 feet
- dropped one inch at Letellier to 784.63 feet
- dropped less than one inch at St. Jean to 782.13 feet
- risen less than one inch at Morris to 780.63 feet
- risen one inch at Ste. Agathe to 772.11 feet
- risen less than one inch at St. Adolphe to 767.88 feet
Since Wednesday, the Roseau River has seen the following changes:
- risen less than one inch at Gardenton to 967.44 feet
- risen less than one inch at Stuartburn to 950.26 feet
- dropped less than one inch at Dominion City (PR 200) to 783.13 feet
Also, since Wednesday, the Rat River near Otterburne has risen less than one inch to 773.03 feet, while the Seine River near Ste. Anne has dropped three inches to 833.27 feet.