The number of active COVID-19 cases in Manitoba has dropped.
As of Tuesday morning, there are 36 new COVID-19 cases in Manitoba, bringing the total to 57,236 after a data correction.
New cases include:
- 13 new cases in the Winnipeg health region
- 11 new cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- five new cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region
- four new cases in the Northern health region
- three new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
Manitoba's five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 3.6 per cent and Winnipeg's rate is 3.2 per cent.
The number of active COVID-19 cases has dropped to 909, with 55,162 recoveries. There have been 1,165 deaths.
There are 108 Manitobans in hospital with the virus. with 77 of those no longer infectious.
This includes 29 people in intensive care, with 11 active cases.